makemoney

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

It's not Your fault

in this short but controversial, article I’m going to reveal how three easy exercises help drop high blood pressure below 120 /80—starting today! in fact, these simple exercises take as little as nine minutes per day and they’re so easy that almost anyone can do them . if you can walk from the living room into the kitchen, you could benefit from these blood pressure exercises without breaking a sweat. That means you can start lowering your blood pressure today! Wouldn’t you feel amazed, if for the first time in years you saw your blood pressure numbers under 120/80! After doing just one easy exercise for just 9 minutes. this is by far the simplest , easiest ,and most effective method I know to lower blood pressure without suffering the side effects of prescription medications. The cause of your high blood pressure is actually irrelevant- be it genetic, high cholesterol ,stress or other factors… The exercises you’re about to learn have helped. and believe me… I almost paid for this discovery with my life. Like you today I was a ticking time bomb. my average blood pressure was 185 /129. I should have been dead long ago. I guess it was my healthy lifestyle that kept me alive. I ate well, worked out every day, and took time to relax. but nothing seemed to help with my hypertension. every day I monitored my blood pressure. and every day my worries grew. it wasn’t just my fear of dying. like you I have a wonderful friends and family. I worried about leaving my wife behind to take care of and support our children all alone. without them, I may have given up so desperate that, as much as I dislike taking medications, I honestly considered that as a possibility. and she can pet my doctor pushed me pretty hard to start drugs. but I resisted and I’ll tell you why; here are some of the shocking facts regarding blood pressure medications I discovered. according to a recent study conducted by the Wake Forest University School of Medicine, calcium channel blockers are estimated to cause 85,000 unnecessary deaths every year. and you’re 25% more likely to suffer a heart attack if you take these blood pressure medications than if you don’t. not just from thousands of strokes and heart attacks. the deaths are also due to gastrointestinal bleeding, kidney, and liver damage. Plus, weaker immune systems lead to all kinds of other diseases. here’s another example; a study published in the respected Lancet Oncology revealed that many of the most frequently used blood pressure drugs seriously increases the risk of cancer. and one more from around the world…. -Researchers at the University of Denmark reported that a significant portion of cholesterol-lowering drug users over the age of 50 will suffer from nerve damage as a direct result of using these medications. Even the news agencies are beginning to open up a little. USA Today reported recently that cardiovascular drugs have killed and injured more people than the government has acknowledged.I could go on and on -but I think you see the point. so back to my story. there I was ,my life clock was rapidly clicking away …..“tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock”. I was desperately fighting to save my life trying every natural solution I heard of.but nothing seemed to help .you may think I’m exaggerating. but according to the World Health Organization, high blood pressure is the number one cause of death in the world. more than cancer and more than any of the third world diseases. it’s sometimes called the silent killer but I don’t agree with that at all.my symptoms were obvious maybe you’ll recognize some of these symptoms yourself… Common symptoms of High Blood Pressure: I was constantly feeling stressed and anxious. this is a very common sign of high blood pressure. your arteries are literally succumbing to the pressure, which puts your body in a crisis mode. I had trouble sleeping. Sometimes I couldn’t fall asleep. other times I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t doze off again. this is another common symptom of high blood pressure. very often I had chest pain and other body pains. in fact, many people have told me that after they lower their blood pressure using my exercises, that chronic pain simply disappeared. worst of all, (and this is a shameful one to admit) high blood pressure was taxing my love live. I thought this was just a part of Aging. but it wasn’t up to 80% of men over 50 who have high blood pressure. also suffers some level of erectile dysfunction. because the arteries leading to the genitals are just as much affected as the arteries leading to other body parts. after I got myblood pressure under control using the simple exercises I’m about to teach youall these aggravating health symptoms disappeared discover the secret here: https://goo.gl/sJp1pf

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Benefits That You Can Enjoy by Playing Poker

  If you have never played poker online, you may not be aware of the benefits it offers. For instance, it can help you earn money, especiall...